How to use some Android application without install to increase internal storage

Hello Friends .

Welcome to my Blog.

Today I am going to tell you how to use some application without install. 

By using this method you can use application like
1.Facebook
2.Windy
3.Youtube
4.Google Translate

Now open your Chrome Browser and go to any website that I show in my list . I am going to show a demo. Follow this ......

Now click on THREE DOT. Now follow this.....

Tap on ADD TO HOME SCREEN. Then you can see a page like this.......
Now click on ADD and go back to your home screen....

Finally it is ready to use like an application.

Why you should use this trick? 

I recommend this trick for those android phone who has low ROM. If you use this trick you can INSTALL many application on your android phone. Windy App is 26 MB and Facebook is 41 MB. But if you use this trick you can use them something like 3 MB to 10 MB. 

For more tips and tricks (CLICK HERE)

PLEASE WRITE YOUR IMPORTANT COMMENT ON COMMENT BOX. 

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

No comments

Theme images by tomograf. Powered by Blogger.