How To Made A Fun Virus For Pc.

Hello Friends .

Welcome to my Blog.

Today Iam going to show a way how to make any pc virus by using notpad . It is a very simple tacnic . First open notpad then type these-

1. "shutdown -s -t 30 -c "I am ransomeware.I distroy your pc.HA HA HA.........."

2. "shutdown -r -t 30 -c "I am ransomeware.I distroy your pc.HA HA HA.........."

If you use no1 code your pc shutdown in 30 second and if you use no2 code your pc mast be reboot.
After typing this code on notpad click on "File" 

Then click on "Save As"
Now save this file "Virus.bat"

Now double click on that save file.
Now Fun Virus Is Ready. 

For More Tips And Tricks(Click Here)
PLEASE WRITE YOUR IMPORTANT COMMENT ON THE COMMENT BOX. 


THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG

No comments

Theme images by tomograf. Powered by Blogger.